Jer came back yesterday in time for Owen's t-ball game. Grandma Donna & Grandpa Bruce came to watch, too. Owen was excited to have fans, but found the dirt in the field to be interesting at times, too. Normally he is the only kid actually paying attention and chasing the balls when they take turns hitting, but last night he joined the crowd and played in the dirt. We went to Buster's for dinner after. (photo is from Jer's fishing trip last year - one year ago today)
I forgot to mention that Walter has been crawling up on all fours since Monday! Its so cute. He's getting it down and already is doing less and less of the army crawl. However, when he wants something fast, that's the go-to mode still. I'll get a picture of that for you all soon...I ordered a refurbished camera today - compact friendly, thank you very much. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment