Do you want a drink of water, Wonder Woman?

Owen told me he played superheros with a boy on the playground at school today. Yesterday he found a picture of Jer & I from Halloween a few years back...and found my Wonder Woman costume in the Halloween bin. We also played superheros last night.

Yesterday Kindi came over and watched Walter so Jer & I could spend some special time with Owen. We took him fishing and he told me all about the lures, how to fish, etc. the whole time. I said, "look a frog bait" pointing down at a frog-looking lure. He said "No Mommy, that's a hula-popper." Sounds like a made up name to me, but Jer confirmed that's what its called. Jer spent the majority of the time putting minnows on Owen & my jigs and unsticking my snags. We were out for a couple of hours and he probably had his line in for a half hour! I'm not sure if I'll be invited back on the boat anytime soon.


Walter & I did our morning walk after dropping off Owen. He almost made it around the lake, but fell asleep at the end. We spend the rest of our time playing and running a couple errands. Tonight is the first night of soccer for Owen. Walter & I will be his #1 fans.

Saturday I spent the day staring at my new washing machine. It puts our old one to shame, spinning out the water like crazy. It cuts an easy 20 minutes off of my drying time. Gotta love those Energy Star appliances!

0 comments:

 

Design in CSS by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine
Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates