I'm just so excited to see what's in there!

As you know, today is Owen's birthday. Although his new bedding was his main present, you know I couldn't leave it at that. I told him that after dinner he could open his gifts. At dinner, he said this a few times. Once he did find out what was in there, the fish stapler was by far the most exciting gift.

I think its safe to say Owen had a special 4th birthday. He received all sorts of phone calls from family and friends, a visit from our neighbors and Auntie Kindi, and I'm not sure I told him no once today. He had macaroni & cheese for lunch & dinner, he got to watch a movie tonight, we made cupcakes that he decorated, we did a few art projects and we built a house for his little people. I reaped the benefits of many 'I love you, Mommy's' throughout the day. He's such a good boy...and so big!

0 comments:

 

Design in CSS by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine
Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates