We had a lovely treat of Lydia this morning. Lindsay had a doctor appointment so we happily had her over to play. The boys showered her with kisses, stuffed animals and all sorts of high-pitched talk. I didn't get a picture...next time for sure.
This afternoon we had our first Sunny Hollow playgroup at Brackett Park. It was fun to see some familiar faces and I think I'll be getting to know parents better this summer than during the school year. After playing, we conveniently walked over to the soccer field for Owen's first soccer practice. Again, I was really impressed with the coach. He had the kids changing activities left and right. Owen was in his glory at the end when they played a real 'game' amongst themselves. He was so proud.
1 comments:
Wow! Owen's a natural at soccer, not that I'm biased at all.
Post a Comment