We woke up to a layer of white everywhere this morning and Owen was excited. After promptly getting dressed and getting out his snow boots and gloves, he asked for help finding his snow pants, hat and last year's coat. Walter soon followed suit and before long the boys were out playing in the snow while Jer & I watched and laughed from the comfort of our warm house. If only I was so excited to see the snow.
Earlier in the week my mom and I took the boys to the MN Zoo. It was a beautiful sunny warm day and we enjoyed walking around outside watching the animals and playing on the new playground. It was a real treat having my mom around all week. I got a lot done on the gala I'm chairing and got taken out to eat a whole lot. I'm not sure how I'll adjust back to reality next week, but I won't worry about that now.
0 comments:
Post a Comment