You don't want to cut your children, Mom.

Walter has been growing his hair out. Until recently, he wanted hair down to his lips. Yesterday morning he asked for a haircut. He was done with having his hair in his eyes. After school, he asked again and I of course embraced the opportunity and we headed up to our beauty salon (located on the second floor of our house) and I gave him a haircut. As I was going around his ears, I reminded him to be very still and he reminded me "You don't want to cut your children, Mom."

Let me just get it off my chest here...the gap in posts is due to my dear computer not recognizing my USB/camera. I know you've heard it before, but I'm saying it again. Maybe at some point the Apple gods will show up with a new one for me...or maybe Santa...or my dear amazing husband...or anyone...Bueller? Bueller? Until then you're just gonna have to hear me complain about it every now and then...and be deprived of your regular updates on the amazing world of the Hipps family. Or maybe I'll just have to stop buying handbags and saving my own money up.

Alright, whining over, here's some sweet photos of my sweet boys one afternoon on a walk in the beautiful English countryside.
(these are not my sweet boys I was talking about.)
Owen helped edit this one until it was just right.





"Why would you want a picture of the fence, Mom?" - Owen

0 comments:

 

Design in CSS by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine
Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates