Mom, watch this. Are you watching, Mommy?

We met my parents in Wausau and got the boys yesterday! It was so fun to see them again. We then went to Steven's Point to have a family night together. Jer took us to Sentry World where we hit a huge bucket of golf balls at the range. The entire time we were hitting, Owen said this over and over and over again.
It sounds like the boys had a nice time with my mom and dad and vice versa. There were lots of stories of mini-golfing, bon-fires, board games and other adventures. I'm so thankful that it worked out, that all went well and there may just be a repeat of this next summer...
Jer and I had an enjoyable weekend together, hitting up a movie and dinners. On Saturday Jer played 27 holes of golf and I spent 2 hours on my head, taking an inversion clinic at yoga. (I am so proud to say I did a hand-stand, head-stand, shoulder-stand, and some totally funky arm balances, too!!! Much of which was done with help, but it was still SO fun!) We ended the day together at a friend's house for a pool party and barbeque. Being free of responsibilities was fun, but its great to have it back again. I love my babies!

0 comments:

 

Design in CSS by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine
Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates