Now I finally know what I want to be when I grow up.

As promised, we went to the car wash to clean out the car from our trip. When we were there, Owen told me this, followed by "I'm going to be a car washer!" He also has proclaimed this week that he will be attending the U of M to be Gopher Wrestler and a Gopher Gymnast.
Yesterday Owen had gymnastics, so of course it was a good day for him. After a nice nap and quiet time, we went to see Lydia, Lindsay and Andreas. They invited us to go out for pizza and watch the River Rats ski show on the mighty Mississippi. It was a really fun evening. Lydia treated us all by showing us how she could roll over, for the very first time! 

0 comments:

 

Design in CSS by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine
Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates