Owen found a snake in his toy room tonight. He won it in a coloring contest in WI Dells. Tomorrow we will be building it a nice cozy home. If he happens to get into real snakes someday, I don't care how hard he begs, we will never ever have a live snake living in our house. It gives me the creeps thinking about it.
The boys went over to Summer's this morning and I had a lovely time in my house with Griffin. I did the regular cleaning/upkeep I normally do during nap so when they boys both napped after I picked them back up, I got more done! I even sat down with a Coke and watch the Jeopardy Teen Tournament. I could almost keep up with the teenie-boppers.

The boys & I had a great afternoon playing outside with chalk and in the sand box. After dinner, Owen declared it was time for water soccer in the tub. Walter loved playing the referee. (more toys found from when Owen demolished the toy room)

After Walter went to bed Owen and I had a really nice night together. He's getting so big. I tend to keep him up past bedtime when Jer's gone. He's really good company to have around. We played some games, read some books and as I told him it was time to get ready for bed, he told me he was hungry. That bought him another 20 minutes on the couch with me!
0 comments:
Post a Comment