
I am not very savvy in the fishing department so often tell Owen that "we'll have to ask daddy that question." Owen told me all I needed to do was start reading his fishing magazine so I can start answering all his questions.
We had another full day in Stevens Point yesterday. We started the day painting some pottery at a local art gallery. Owen enjoyed mixing his colors and made me a nice dinosaur on a plate. It disappeared as he kept painting around it, however. After, we met
Jer for lunch, which was a real treat, but the real treat of the day came once
Jer came home.

We all got to go roller skating last night.
Jer's work was having a party so we joined in on the fun. Owen was so excited to roller skate. (He's been asking me for those shoes with wheels in them for quite a while.) He was very determined and didn't want much help from
Jer or me. At one point he told me he could skate and eat ice cream at the same time. I'm not sure who had more fun, however.
Jer took part in a race against his
colleagues and told me this morning he would have won if he'd had the right skates.


0 comments:
Post a Comment